The KOSS UR40 have a simple but luxurious design, light weight, and can be folded easily. Coated with titanium, UR40’s drivers produce crystal clear sound detail and very comfortable for those who love pop music or many other kinds soft music; moreover, the bass is also good and impact with fair quantityHeavyweight sound intensity teams with an ultra-lightweight design to create the ultimate in on-the-go listening, the Koss UR40. With improved signal transmission and conduction for a clean and clear sound, these headphones will minimize mechanical distortion and ensure exceedingly accurate sound reproduction.
Featuring a hybrid design, the UR40 integrate the best of closed and open style headphones. Closed leatherette ear cushions form a tight seal around the ears to enhance bass frequencies, while screened ear cups provide an open, hear-through sound that keeps you in tune with your surroundings. The result: a clean, full frequency, great sound that turns every recording into a “live” performance.
At just over six ounces, the Koss UR40 headphones wear comfortably, store easily, and travel lightly. Titanium sound in a collapsible, lightweight package.
- Full-frequency clean sound turns any recording into a “live” performance
- Screened ear cups provide open, hear-through sound letting listeners stay in touch with surroundings
- Closed leatherette ear cushions form tight seal around ears, enhancing sound bass
- [HD1] Enjoy greater volume levels, even with low-voltage portable devices
- Airy mesh sling provides soft, breathable support
- Lightweight frame (just over 6 oz) folds into protective compact configuration for easy portability
- Includes a straight, dual-entry 4 foot cord with gold-flashed 3.5 mm (1/8-inch) plug